Thursday, December 17, 2009

our story, part dos

I was anticipating Alexander's return from NM greatly. In fact, he stopped at my apartment for dinner very soon after returning to Utah (we're talking hours here, people). The next day, we went to a baseball game, got soaking wet, spent the whole day together, and decided we were dating. We spent so much time together the next few weeks.

On Mother's day, Alexander drove me up to my parent's house so that I could talk to my missionary brother, and see my other brother ordained to the Aaronic priesthood. I was so grateful that he offered to drive me, and I was also worried because it was going to be a VERY long day, since my brother was calling at 7 am MST. Luckily, it turned out to be an amazing day, and by the end, we were sitting in the car, talking about our options as far as marriage was concerned.

We continued to talk and discuss and ring shop for another few weeks, until we finally picked out a ring. The next weekend, on June 13th, Alexander asked me if I would marry him. I said yes, and he put the ring on my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment