Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anna Today

The day isn't over yet, but I thought I'd just document a normal day for little miss Anna.

Woke up 6:45am, just in time for dad to get her up before he left.
Clean diaper and dressed, we head downstairs to play a little before breakfast. Playing usually includes a smattering of books; today, we read:
A Christmas Prayer
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes
Are You My Mother
The Dumb Bunnies
Curious George goes Fishing
But No Elephants
Little Quack's ABC's
I See Colors
Star Wars Heroes
But Not The Hippopotamus
I Love You Like Crazy Cakes
Good Neigh Bear Coloring Book

Breakfast--Oatmeal Squares (her favorite) and usually a banana (oops! need to go shopping!)
Video chat with Patti (not unusual--a highlight of her day)
Nap, 9:30--11:30. I took the monitor across the street to a friend's house and got a batch of bread going.
Change and eat lunch. Today, we ate leftover roasted potatoes, carrots, and onions (yummmm!)
More play--right now, reading--Madeline, My First BYU Book, and I'm Trying to be Like Jesus.

And, of course, some pictures of Anna, today.




























1 comment: