Friday, October 26, 2012

The Great Pumpkin of 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts, my computer is down, which means all pictures are down for now too :(. Here's a picture of Anna in her Halloween costume:

 
I was worried about being unoriginal, but I do believe she was the only pumpkin at the trunk or treat (with over 300 people!). I spent the better part of a day making this and even though Anna won't remember it, I'll definitely remember the cute way that she toddled about the packed cultural hall watching all of the trunk-or-treat going-ons. She had a really fun time watching everyone and everything. Her favorite prize from the trunk-or-treat was a glow stick. She was waving it about and giggling at it the entire time we were trunk-or-treating and on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Lisa was a pumpkin for Halloween too. We went to Boo at the Zoo (with thousands of kids) and I didn't see any other pumpkins either!

    ReplyDelete