Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wedding recap: photographer


Well, I guess it's high time that I begin a wedding recap. I went through my old blog to check out the planning, and I'll hit each topic in the order in which they originally appeared. I'll also throw in some stuff that didn't make it to the blog the first time, and some extras. I hope you enjoy!

One of the first things I chose was my wedding photographer. Wedding photography is really important to me because it's one of the few things from the day that lasts. My parents didn't hire a photographer, and I'm sad that there are such few images of them from their special day, and I didn't want to make the same mistake!

I researched a ton of photographers, and I picked Duston Todd. I was very very very pleased with the photographs! (he's not much of a businessman, but I'd do it again for the beautiful pictures he took). Duston was funny, easy to work with, and knowledgable. I'm especially grateful for his suggestion to wear warm shoes for the pictures immediately after the marriage--my feet would have been very frozen had I just worn my wedding shoes, and you can barely tell!

I'll now leave you with a few photos--a couple from each session we had (engagement, bridals, wedding), and his work will be featured again and again as I recap the events.

Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure i went through your whole wedding album online once-upon-a-time and i love it. also, i love you for donating to charity:water. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete