Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wedding recap: Dress

I once wrote this post about finding a dress. Stephanie did a wonderful job with my dress. It was modest, beautiful, and unique.

Originally, I wanted a tea-length gown; tea-length is playful and beautiful. I'm tall, so tea-length is very flattering on my height. BUT, as the gown was coming together, and I put it on in its full-length version, I just couldn't tell Steph to cut it off.

My favorite part of the dress would have to be the cuffs. They add so much to an otherwise simple dress.

Okay, enough with the words and on with the pictures.

Bridals. Hate the hair, love the dress. A-line, full, fits almost perfectly.

See what a difference the hair makes?! the bottom is finished in this shot, and you can see my winter boots peeking out. they were so warm.

the cuff!

buttons all the way down the back. I really wanted these, but the really ended up being a hassle--coming undone the whole day!

a good shot of the bodice. and sarah and gaelin, two of my besties.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so flattered to make it onto your blog...wow. Wow.

    ReplyDelete