Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Dress for Anna

I found a sew-along for an adorable dress at this blog and decided I could make Anna's Easter dress for way less than I could buy one of the same quality. So, here are my spoils:

Front of dress

back of dress (invisible zipper closure) also, check out the AMAZING lining up of the contrasting fabrics.

Sleeve and contrast detail. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to sew the sleeve trim on with red thread, but no way am I going back to fix it! (okay, maybe I will. It might bug me that much)
Soooo, that's that for now. I'll be sure to take some cute pictures of Anna wearing it and post for your pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. it turned out so adorable! I love the fabric you chose, it will make such a pretty Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a wonderful job, Kate!

    ReplyDelete